Please check out the Wiki for all project, design, and YouTube related resources: The Wiki HERE
- Bootloader Batch Files, Compressed with WinACE, WARNING: these batch files should be reviewed with a text editor prior to execution. Just simply drag one of the batch files into a blank notepad, to see what the contents are. Verify your programmer and AVR chip. The most important thing to check is the fuses; these batch files are all configured to work with the ATMEGA 328
- PINouts, This is the universal datasheet that I reference for all of my projects, it is only the pin-outs and basic programming hook-up. Always triple check your connections, and refer to your specific datasheet. These pin-outs are only specific to these microcontrollers.
- Arduino Project Code, The Code to everyone of my Arduino Projects!
- VoiceGP Code, The code used in the “Getting Started” Video for the VoiceGP Development Board
- Geiger Counter Project Code and resources for the Geiger counter project
- Rotary Encoder Tutorial Learn how to work with Rotary Encoders
- Controlling Seven Segment Displays… Multiplexing
- Arduino Communication Methods