Archive for July, 2009
"...learning how to build cool stuff, teaching others how to build cool stuff, and actually building cool stuff"
Support The Tutorials!
Look me up on Google+
Where else you can find me
- How to Control a Ton of Inputs using Shift Registers!
- I2C Bit-Banged without Microcontroller!
- Wireless Module on Breadboard - NRF24L01+ and ESP8266
- Wireless Home Automation Tutorial!
- How to work with the NRF24L01+ Best Wireless Communication for Arduino
- RF Links Tutorial - Cheap and Easy Wireless Arduino!
- How to Drive LEDs - Easy Constant Current Circuit
- Jacob's Ladder - Quick Project
- 8x8x8 RGB LED CUBE - How it Really Works! Multiplexing and Bit Angle Modulation
- How Shift Registers Work - Build the Test Circuit!
- The Ultimate Prototype Board - How to Build the Kit!
- How To - 1-Wire Interface with Arduino!
- How To - Whistle Controlled Arduino
- HowTo: Heart Beat Monitoring! Arduino/Processing
- How the RC Filter Works with Derivations
- How To - Arduino Reflow Oven P2
- How to get I/O to Computer Application - USB FTDI D2XX drivers
- MY LED CUBE WAS ON TV! OMG!
- How To - Arduino Reflow Oven P1
- Part 2 - How to Control a Ton of Inputs using Shift Registers!