Archive for July, 2009
...just a fellow hobbyist giving my two cents
- How To RGB 8x8x8 LED CUBE - The BUILD!
- How Shift Registers Work!
- How the RC Filter Works with Derivations
- RF Links Tutorial - Cheap and Easy Wireless Arduino!
- How to Control a Ton of RGB LEDs with Arduino & TLC5940
- How To RGB 8x8x8 LED CUBE - DEMO!
- How To RGB 8x8x8 LED CUBE - The CODE!
- How To RGB 8x8x8 LED CUBE - THEORY
- UltraSonic Arduino How To - Parking your car with an Arduino
- Wireless Home Automation Tutorial!
- 8x8x8 RGB LED Cube - The Build Part 3 Test Animations!
- 8x8x8 RGB Cube Project Idea? Your thoughts?
- LED Cube does the Harlem Shake!
- Quick Lesson - The Oscilloscope w/Example Circuits
- Part 2 - How to Control a Ton of Inputs using Shift Registers!
- 8x8x8 RGB LED Cube - The Build Part 2
- MY LED CUBE WAS ON TV! OMG!
- How to Control a Ton of Inputs using Shift Registers!
- How to Build an Arduino Voice Controlled TV Remote
- 8x8x8 RGB LED CUBE - How it Really Works! Multiplexing and Bit Angle Modulation