Archive for July, 2009
"...learning how to build cool stuff, teaching others how to build cool stuff, and actually building cool stuff"
- Recovering the BLE Board's Bootloader & Production Test Walkthrough
- Getting Started with the BLE Board - Bluetooth Low Energy
- Introducing the BLE Board - Super Easy Bluetooth Low Energy
- Big News! Products and Services! ...what I've been up to lately
- Can a static shock destroy your Arduino? Testing Effects of ESD on Microcontrollers
- Building a Circuit Board Display Rack
- Awesome Inexpensive Fluke 15B+ Multimeter - Testing & Thoughts
- Arduino 101 vs Sunny Day - one last test...
- Arduino 101 vs The SUN! Followup to Light Sensitivity Testing
- Arduino 101 is LIGHT SENSITIVE!!
- Arduino 101 w/Intel Curie Thoughts? Hardware Walkthrough! p1
- Destroying Semiconductors with ESD & Protection Circuit! Design for EMC
- Designing Robust Circuits - EMC part 1 (Example of bad design + quick fix)
- Voltmeter from 1927! First Test! Does it still work?
- Arduino WS2812B Tutorial (16x16 256 LED Test)