Archive for July, 2009
"...learning how to build cool stuff, teaching others how to build cool stuff, and actually building cool stuff"
Support The Tutorials!
Look me up on Google+
Where else you can find me
- Part 2 - How to Control a Ton of Inputs using Shift Registers!
- HowTo: Heart Beat Monitoring! Arduino/Processing
- Heavy-Current Dummy-Loads - How To
- Wireless Home Automation Tutorial!
- How Shift Registers Work!
- 8x8x8 RGB LED CUBE - How it Really Works! Multiplexing and Bit Angle Modulation
- RF Links Tutorial - Cheap and Easy Wireless Arduino!
- How to Control a Ton of Inputs using Shift Registers!
- How to Drive LEDs - Easy Constant Current Circuit
- Ultimate Arduino Prototype Board!
- How the RC Filter Works with Derivations
- LED Cube does the Harlem Shake!
- How To RGB 8x8x8 LED CUBE - Schematic!
- How To - Arduino Reflow Oven P1
- How Shift Registers Work - Build the Test Circuit!
- I2C Bit-Banged without Microcontroller!
- How To - Arduino Reflow Oven P2
- The Ultimate Prototype Board! Now Available
- How To - Whistle Controlled Arduino
- The Ultimate Prototype Board - How to Build the Kit!