Archive for July, 2009
"...learning how to build cool stuff, teaching others how to build cool stuff, and actually building cool stuff"
- Arduino (ATMEGA328) at 3.3V? okay to run at 16MHz? Extreme Temperature Testing!
- Easy Bluetooth Controlled Addressable LEDs! (WS2812 + Arduino + BLE)
- Wireless Arduino Serial Communication with Bluetooth Low Energy!
- Low Power Bluetooth Low Energy! with the BLE Board
- Purpose of the Diode in Doorbell Circuits? Test circuit and Experiment!
- Recovering the BLE Board's Bootloader & Production Test Walkthrough
- Getting Started with the BLE Board - Bluetooth Low Energy
- Introducing the BLE Board - Super Easy Bluetooth Low Energy
- Big News! Products and Services! ...what I've been up to lately
- Can a static shock destroy your Arduino? Testing Effects of ESD on Microcontrollers
- Building a Circuit Board Display Rack
- Awesome Inexpensive Fluke 15B+ Multimeter - Testing & Thoughts
- Arduino 101 vs Sunny Day - one last test...
- Arduino 101 vs The SUN! Followup to Light Sensitivity Testing
- Arduino 101 is LIGHT SENSITIVE!!